ANC Forestry Group Pty Ltd
ANC Forestry Group Pty Ltd is a well-established Harvest and Log Haulage Company, located in Morwell, Victoria.
Our Trucking fleet consist of Kenworth’s, Mack’s, Volvos and Kennedy trailers.
Due to fleet expansion, we require Workshop Diesel Mechanics, we have on going positions available:
• Full time
• Excellent job security and remunerations
• Training and development opportunities by a highly skilled and dynamic team
• Super is paid on all hours worked
• Flexible working hours
• We have a large well-established workshop and facilities including engineering shop with fitter and turners
• Well stocked spare parts storeroom
• Hours are negotiable but generally Monday to Friday with a rotating roster for Saturdays, plus an afternoon shift
Requirements we are looking for:
• Qualified Diesel Mechanics with truck experience
• Be able to maintain our fleet of log trucks, trailers and plant
• Work to tight time frames as we are always busy
• High quality of standard
• Trouble shooting and diagnosing repairs with preventative maintenance
• Excellent communication
• Experience with mechanical software systems would be an advantage
We also have forestry machinery that we maintain, and you may when time permits, have some involvement with machine work, but predominantly be focused working on trucks.
Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 5133 0222 for further details.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.